Bearville Clouds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Box Rules

Go down

Chat Box Rules Empty Chat Box Rules

Post  *Sparkle* Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:10 am

ChatBox Rules and Guidelines

1. BGF Terms and Conditions apply.

2. Respect your fellow members.

3. DO NOT share your personal information and any information that will identify you. Personal information includes:
your name or nickname, email address, location, instant messenger screen names, social networking site profiles.

4. Please remember that English is the only language used in the ChatBox. Foreign language chat will result in Immediate Chat Ban.

5. Topics that ARE NOT allowed are:
politics
religion
race
dating
other sites

6. Officers of the board reserve the right to kick you or ban you from the ChatBox.

7. Please do not ask questions about your forum concerns in chat. This includes but is not limited to club questions or personal account questions. PM an officer for these issues.

8. All Font colors must be easily visible. No light or neon colors. No posting in Red font. Only officers can use Red.

9. Chat actions which include throwing things or fake fighting will not be allowed.
i.e /me throws a pie at a person or /me punches you

10. Although we would love to keep chat open 24 hours a day, we want to ensure that our members focus on their academics. School should be your number 1 priority!
*Sparkle*
*Sparkle*
Cub
Cub

http://bearvilleclouds.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down